Serves: 4-6? | Prep ⏰: 15 min | Cook ⏰: 35-45 min
- ½ lb or box of thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta, cooked according to directions.
- EVOO (extra virgin olive oil)
- 2 Tbs grated parmesan
- ¼ cup shredded parmesan
- 2 large carrots sliced in either circles or ovals on a diagonal (approx ⅛ inch thick)
- 1 zucchini cleaned & sliced in ⅛ inch thick circles.
- ½ head of cauliflower crumbled or cut into florets.
- ½ cup fresh corn either off the cooked Cobb or frozen (corn is optional)
- ½ small red onion diced
- ½ Tbs garlic powder
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp sea salt (for pasta water)
Cookware: Pasta pot + colander + large bowl to mix veggies + flat baking sheet.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Place all your cut up veggies into a large bowl. Drizzle with 2 Tbs of EVOO followed by garlic powder and black pepper. Combine well.
Spread the vegetables out evenly on your flat baking sheet. Sprinkle ½ Tbs of grated parmesan over the top of the veggies.
Place veggies on the middle rack of the preheated oven. Bake for approximately 35-45 minutes. After 25 minutes, you should smell the yummy veggies cooking, gently move the veggies around the baking dish to prevent sticking. Let cook until slightly crisp or until desired tenderness.
While the veggies are in the oven, cook pasta according to directions. Adding 1 Tbs of EVOO and ¼ tsp sea salt into the boiling water. Once the pasta is cooked, drain in colander and toss back into the pasta pot.
Using wood spoons toss the pasta with EVOO (approx 2 Tbs) followed by the remaining grated parmesan.
You can set the pasta into a large serving bowl or individual bowls and top with your roasted veggies.
Serve with shredded parmesan on the side.